I don't know about you but I love reading blogs and have a list of posts that I read everyday. It's interesting to learn new things and read about what people think. Last night after reading this tutorial on How to Make a Blog Signature from Sew May Ways , I decided to give it a try. Since I had never used PicMonkey before, I gave it a try and loved it! After selecting my font and typing my name, I inserted a pink daisy clip art to add a little punch to the signature. This was fun and easy!
Monday, May 14, 2012
- Pink Jolly Giraffe Bibs by 3 Marthas
- Pink Jolly Gifaffe Burp by 3 Marthas
- Pink Little Lamb Burp and Everykid Towel by 3 Marthas
- Giraffe Burp by 3 Marthas
- Pink Puppy Burp and Everykid Towel by 3 Marthas
- Pastel Pink Dot Burpie Set by Swaddle Designs
Wow, what a great selection of products! I'm always amazed at what our customers put together for the perfect gift.